Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sore Bottoms

This week Rich had his wisdom teeth ripped from his mouth and I have been staying with him to care for his every need and be sure he doesn't do anything crazy from the influence of percocet. (It hasn't actually made him high or anything so he doesn't demand too much from me.)

On a random tangent, last night I was thoroughly set on making blueberry muffins from scratch rather than the box that we had here. And I totally did! And they were totally awesome! It was such a good time. Man, I love knowing that I've made something tasty and been productive. Speaking of productivity...

Whilst I've been here we've sat on our butts and watched tv and played on our computers and I've knitted.  A few things were taken care of, but they were pretty inconsequential.  I intended to read, but I haven't done much.  In addition to three days of laziness here, I've been pretty lazy since I  finished up the semester and quite frankly, I'm tired of being a bum.  I dread the hectic schedule of the year, but I am looking forward to having a purpose with my day. Now don't get me wrong, I really enjoy being able to do nothing at all for hours on end, but it starts to get to me after a while. And so I'm sitting here wondering what to do with the remaining day.

Even though I just complained about being tired of being lazy, it is really really nice to just hang out with Rich and spend good down time with him. He pretty much rocks.

Oh and here are some pictures of the great muffins!



No comments:

Post a Comment