Friday, September 3, 2010

The Beginning

This is the beginning of my blogging days. Thank you Corey Jones for the suggestion! We shall see if becomes a regular thing.

I think I will begin by writing of my goldfish. I just acquired two this week and it made me pretty happy. I have never had fish before and as far as fish go, they are cool! Pearl and Presley are there names. But I call them PAP in honor of the school dorm in which I reside. Currently Presley, the fiery orange one, is gloob gloobing at the top of the water for air bubbles since there are no natural ones inside the "tank." I say "tank" because it is really just a vase converted into a fish home. Soon there will be a lily growing inside with them. I have also contemplated buying an algae eater so I don't have to clean the tank as often. I am that lazy.


Unfortunately, pictures of water and it's contents do not turn out very well. Especially in round containers.
Pearl is the silvery one with black on top and a tiny bit of orange in her face. Presley is the orange one doing crazy distortion things on the edge of the tank. Cool.
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment