Friday, September 24, 2010

Productivity and Vampires

Tonight is Friday and I'm supposed to be working on my linguistic papers that are due in TWO days. Stinky mcstinkface.

So I am sitting in Emilie's room doing a little research and watching the Underworld movies. So good. I thoroughly enjoy vampire lore. Let me explain a little about my history with vampires. When I was a youngin, my biggest fear was vampires. (That sounds like the numbers do not agree, but the vampires are plural while the fears are not.)  After a while of not liking them one bit even though I knew they did not exist, they became my biggest fascination.

Clearly, this fascination with mythical creatures is not healthy for a young teenager. As I've added years to my life, I've realized that they have obvious demonic roots and I have started to watch my intake of things dealing with the supernatural. But I still really enjoy these movies. So I am indulging and keeping in mind their true nature.

Rich has been gracious and offered me help in research. I despise and am terrible at research. So I'm gonna work on that!
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment