Thursday, September 9, 2010

Feel The Burn

So the other day was Sneak Day for school! This day involves leaving campus at a ridiculously early hour of the day and cutting classes. The professors all know it will happen and usually join us later. It is always nice to have a day off of school. For this Sneak Day we went to see dolphins and ride jet skis and swim at the beach. We ate bar-b-que and played fun games and worshiped God. This was a really nice time. Except I forgot sunscreen. And I was outside. ALL Day. And now I am intensely burnt. Which is pretty unpleasant. It hurts to wear anything and lift my arms. But I'm holding out for better days! And hopefully a skin cancer free future.



Today started the World to the Word Conference. I hope people will be moved by the need for Bible Translation. So yeah, I'm hoping it will be a good weekend with lots of opened eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment