Sunday, October 17, 2010

Da weekend!

This weekend....I went to a farm!! Jessie, Emily, Heidi and I drove down to Murfreesboro Friday night and had dinner and made s'mores and sat by the bonfire. There was much laughter and hilarity and funny voices. We rode on a golf cart down trails in the dark. We slept late and caught toast on fire and had amazing cinnamon sugar toast and bacon. We went on another golf cart ride in the light (Jessie was scared of the bears in the dark). The golf cart almost died which would have been an interesting challenge to get it back to the farm. W weren't too far away. We made another fire and had tons of sugary goodness! Jessie and I got in a bubble bath in our bathing suits. All in all, the weekend was relaxing and nice. I love my friends.

On the downside, this weekend lacks communication with Rich. But it is ok. It will be a good thing.

This weekend also includes a great deal of singing. I sang at church this morning for the kickoff to our homecoming. I am singing tonight with my gals. A little nervous. But not too much! I am thankful for voices. I like the songmaking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment