Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Playing Dress Up

This week has held quite alot of fun and entertainment. Let me share it with you. It is Spirit Week at MACU because it is the beginning of our basketball season. To commemorate this auspicious occasion we designate specific costume themes for each day of the week. Monday was Useless Super Hero Day, Tuesday was Multiplicity Day, and today was Inanimate Object Day. Monday I dressed up as Knitting Woman which I must admit was pretty lame, but I still had fun walking around with a big skein of yarn and a half finished scarf.  Tuesday, the object of the day was to get as big a group as you could to dress the same.  Some of the girls and I dressed in tie-dye shirts, jeans, belts, side ponytails with tie-dye ribbons and bright blue eyeshadow.  It was quite silly and nice.  Today I was lame and wore a shirt with a tree upon it.

What I am especially excited for is tomorrow: Pirates vs. Princesses Day! Of course, I shall be a princess. I have an old prom dress that is perfect and I am ecstatic to be able to wear it.  Friday is MACU Day which we dress in school colors for. It will also be good fun.

Last evening for devos we had a MACU Top Model contest. I dressed up as Hobo Hannah and had a good ol time strutting my stuff.  All of the ladies who participated were hilarious! 

A:LSO! Tomorrow night is our costume party and a group of us are going as Bat-man characters. Can I declare how much fun I am having with all this crazy dressing up going on? I feel like I'm 10 again. And I'm totally down with it.  Well, anyways, I get to be Poison Ivy and Nicole is gonna do me up right. So maybe I'll put up some awesomesauce pictures.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment