Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chilly Air

So it's November now and the air is getting pretty chilly.  I dislike being cold, but I can appreciate the crisp air and the fall colors and the warm clothes that accompany the fall.

As the cold air has crept into the atmosphere I have had a pretty strong hankering to simply sit by a fire with a warm drink in my hand, preferably a really large cup of hot mulled cider, with Rich and watch a movie all curled up in blankets.  You can substitute the movie with a book and I'd be good.

Since this has not been possible, I have taken to drinking tea and watching tv online. It's not too bad, but it's inadequately filling the greater desire to be in companionship with a specific person during these crispy fall days.

I guess it's kinda like substituting things of the world for the greater things of God that we yearn for. Weird. Cool.

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment