Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tripping on the Road!

This is gonna be short!

Tomorrow we head out for the National Missionary Convention. Gotta say, I'm flippin stoked.  It's super cool to see all the mission organizations and make contacts with people and worship with so many people who are passionate about cross-cultural work. For sure. Very cool.

I'm also excited for the road trip that will take us there.  I really like long car rides.  I like spending time with people.  I'm sure there will be lots of laughter and good conversations.  Maybe even some awkward good ones.

I get to walk around the missionary convention with my man. And hang out with people from his organization that I kind of know. I like hanging out with him and being included in his life. Also, he'll probably drive my car alot, which is much less stressful for moi! So amazing!

One more thing I am really anticipating is the reunion with a bunch of people I met this summer who participated in internships! My heart is very overjoyed for this. I can't really quite express it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment